Electrical Muscle Stimulation is one of the best ways to lose weight in today’s time. With the advancement of technology, weight loss and shaping your body has become a whole new industry with multiple new facets.
There are multiple ways that you can shed those extra kilos without much hassle. Going to a gym might not feel like enough after a point. There is nothing to worry about, in that case. Pilates or yoga are great options, but there is no other option like EMS training.
EMS sessions will only work if you pair them up with a proper diet. Excess weight can be quite hard to lose. But, if you make it a routine to take care of your body, you can achieve anything. Here are a few tips on how to lose excess weight with the help of EMS.
Count your calories
Keeping track of your calorie intake is the most important step towards losing weight. EMS is not magic; it is a process that helps you on your weight loss journey. In case of stubborn fat accumulated over the years, a calorie deficit diet is the only way towards progress.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation can only help you to a certain point. However, if you are losing more calories than you intake, you will see rapid weight loss. A calorie deficit diet will include a variety of vegetables, protein, fiber, etc.
You have to take care of only one thing – to not exceed your per-day calorie limit. There are multiple benefits of being on a calorie-deficit diet –
- It helps to boost your blood sugar levels.
- It has a very good impact on your metabolism. It increases the metabolic rate considerably.
- This will result in rapid weight loss in a short span of time.
- Pairing it up with your EMS sessions will help you stay healthier.
A good schedule
Being organized is crucial for you to lose weight and do more. If you are not organized, you will have no clue how to divide your time. Set up a calendar for your regular activities, including your diet and workout schedule. It is advisable that you plan each day ahead to avoid any confusion at the last moment.
- Wake up early to keep your sleep schedule intact.
- Head straight to work out or for your EMS sessions after that.
- You can have black coffee to boost your metabolism before working out.
- Give yourself some time to let your body relax after an exhausting session.
- Have a balanced lunch full of green vegetables and protein to retain your energy.
- Sleep early at night to avoid any excess weight gain.
Hire a personal trainer
If you feel more comfortable with a female personal EMS trainer, make sure to look up online and ask others before appointing anyone.
- A personal EMS coach will be able to pay you individual attention and track your developments.
- Before hiring, ask for proper certification of the trainer to ensure you are in good hands.
- Make sure that you set a good routine under the guidance of your personal trainer. It is important for you to know how you need to approach this new form of workout.
Try new diets
Experimenting is crucial for you if you want to lose a considerable amount of weight. As mentioned earlier, a good diet will always be an integral part of your weight-loss journey. However, you must not make it monotonous.
Keep switching between diets to keep yourself and your cravings satisfied. If you continue having the same kind of food for a long time, you will lose your sense of taste. Research well, and never miss out on new diets. There is no harm in trying those out.
If you want to speed up your weight loss process and are looking for EMS training in Dubai, you must contact Full Circle for a fabulous experience.