to statistics, paid advertisements generate twice the number of visitors compared to SEO. Overall, brands see good results from paid ads. 15% describe the outcome of their efforts as fair, and only one percent as poor. Whereas, 79% of marketers believe paid advertising is vital for their business. According to Darren and Mike Dream Team, pay-per-click advertisements (PPC) can increase brand awareness by about 80%. Around 65% of people online click on ads, and the average internet user is exposed to 3,000 to 10000 ads every day.
Table of Contents
Is Paid Advertising Worth It?There’s only so much that free social media can do. If you have been using free marketing platforms and are still not getting quality results, it is time to rethink your strategy and consider investing in paid advertising. Paid advertising is worth it. It will generate valuable traffic, increase leads, and create brand awareness when done right. Since 2019, the amount of money spent on social media advertising has been steadily climbing. Businesses spend nearly a fifth of their advertising budget on social media ads. You are missing out big time if you are not advertising on social media. Social media is where the action is where customers are. Over 2 billion people use social media daily, and the average user spends about 135 minutes per day on social networks. Businesses advertise monthly on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms. A brand that doesn’t advertise on social media risks being overtaken by the competition. Most small business owners are aware of this. 92% of SMEs plan to increase their spending on social media. Darren and Mike’s online business has grown through social media and advertising. It is something they help others discover and is a massive perk of being part of the Darren and Mike Dream Team.
What Are The Benefits of Paid Online Advertising?
1. Paid Advertising Converts 50% BetterPaid traffic has a 50% higher conversion rate compared to organic traffic. That is because paid advertising is highly targeted. In online marketing, what matters the most is whether traffic converts to sales. With paid advertising, each platform has a plethora of targeting parameters. Beyond basic user demographics, you will find psychographic factors such as personality types, hobbies, and interests. 52% of online shoppers who view pay-per-click ads call the advertiser. Pay-per-click propels consumers to call the seller directly from the search results.
2. Paid Advertising Can Boost Your Brand Awareness by 80%Your brand is your single most important asset. People don’t purchase products; they buy brands. The more consumers see your brand, the higher the possibility they will interact with it. Paid ads increase brand awareness by around 80%, which can be higher for some brands. If your brand regularly appears in the news feed, people will start recognizing you—recognition results in credibility, which will drive engagement and purchasing behavior. To generate brand awareness, serve ads that are memorable and informative. To retain user attention and secure impressions, your ads should have a captivating blend of text, color, and motion.
3. Paid Social Media Ads Can Start as Low as $1Paid social media advertising is one of the most affordable types of advertising in the digital space. With the pay-to-play model, you only target people you want; therefore, you will only pay for those you reach. TV and radio ads are priced based on the length of your ad and the time spot your ad appears. Prime time ads cost much more, so this is an expensive advertising option that may not convert as well as social media ads. Paid advertising on social media is cost-effective because you only pay when someone clicks your advertisement and lands on your website.
4. Paid Advertising Visibility is EndlessAccording to Search Engine Land, SEO only improves visibility on 2-3 search engines, while paid advertising visibility is endless. High visibility results in high brand awareness, which will build trust in your brand. With higher visibility, opportunities for maximizing engagement and qualified leads increase. Visibility results in a shorter sales cycle because people prefer to buy from brands that are visible in the market.
5. For Every Dollar Invested, Google Ads Returns $2This is a vital pay-per-click statistic for businesses. The average return on investment for Google Ads is 200%. Therefore, Google Ads should be in your paid advertising strategy. Featuring over 2 million websites, the Google Ad Network is the leading pay-per-click player. Google controls over 93% of the search engine market. With Google display campaigns, you can reach over 90% of the global internet audience.
6. Gathering Market InsightsHow did your audience receive your ads? Did the video convert better? Which advertisement type was the most popular? Native analytics within social networks will help you access and refine your campaigns’ performance. Important KPIs to look out for include profile visits, comments, and clicks; they will determine if your ads have an impact.
7. Paid Advertising Takes Only Around Three Weeks to LearnGetting started with paid advertising is easy because you only require three weeks of learning. With basic SEO, you need at least three months; learning advanced SEO will take longer.
Darren and Mike Online Business Helps Businesses GrowDarren and Mike’s online business will take your business to the next level. They will teach you how to become a successful online marketer. If you want to run a successful business online, the Darren and Mike Dream Team will help you in the following ways:
- Finding a product that people want to buy.
- Building a lead list and monetizing it.
- Running your business as a side hustle or full-time engagement.
- Accessing all the sales systems and tools that you need.
- Learning how to improve and analyze your online traffic.
- And much more