With the Halloween party fast approaching, we don’t want to miss this opportunity to indulge in easy and fun manual activities, especially if we look for ideas to occupy the little ones. So, now, we will direct our concentration on the theme of how to make a Halloween card with little material and full of enthusiasm. A simple funny surprise, a pretty invitation card for a scary party, or an original birthday card – whatever the preferred model, the result will undoubtedly be perfect. So, let’s work up our covers and search for the most astonishing spooky map in the world!
DIY Halloween card with hand print: a kindergarten Halloween activity idea, simple and fun
In search of easy and original ideas to share a fun moment with the little ones, we inevitably come across creations with handprints or children’s footprints which are currently extremely popular. So, to create a pretty Halloween card, we present you with a cute and straightforward model to make with a bit of paint and the assistance of your little one and drawing ideas.
- Card stock color of your choice
- Acrylic paint
- Paint the fingers of the hand black.
- Then, apply green paint to the palm.
- Hold your fingers onto the layer of card stock. Let the paint dry well.
- Using a thin brush, make two circles for the eyes and draw a curved line for your Halloween monster’s mouth.
- If you want, you can write a Halloween message on the card, and it’s ready!
How to quickly make a Halloween invitation card or a birthday card?
This year, have you decided to organize a fancy dress party with your best friends or family? You can then like the idea of making your mini invitation cards to boost their enthusiasm. Or you know someone dear to you and whose birthday is exactly October 31st. Why not surprise him with an original and super simple birthday card to create yourself? Whatever the case, here is a fantastic suggestion to craft a spooky map in no time.
- Card stock or pre-made cards
- Halloween pattern papers
- Self-adhesive stickers with autumn patterns – pumpkin, autumn leaves, candles, etc.
- Adhesive tapes on roll
- Black marker
- Pair of scissors
- Start by cutting the card stock into rectangular card shapes.
- Then cut the patterned paper still in a rectangular shape but this time smaller.
- Using the adhesive on a roll, glue a Halloween pattern rectangle onto the card stock.
- Take a self-adhesive sticker of your choice and adhere it to the patterned paper.
- Finally, you can write a message using the black marker.
DIY Halloween Kindergarten – Make a 3d Pumpkin Pattern Card
Among the many options for making a funny card with children, the one with a 3d pattern, in particular, looks pretty appealing to us. That’s why, in the following lines, we show you how to achieve this fun project almost effortlessly. As with the previous two models, you will only need a few simple supplies like – card stock of different colors, scissors, and glue. Let’s go!
The steps to follow:
- Start by cutting out 10 circles from orange card stock.
- Fold all around in share, then glue them side by side to mimic the shape of a pumpkin. On the other hand, do not glue the first and the last piece together so that you can glue the pumpkin on your card.
- From the green paper, cut into a circle and then make a spiral, as shown in the photo below.
- Take a piece of green paper, then fold it in half and cut out a leaf shape.
- Cut out a small rectangle to make the stem.
- Now, you have to glue all the pieces on the card. Start by positioning the pumpkin in the center. Then add the loose leaf and the stem, and that’s it!
DIY scary card with night landscape: original Halloween creation idea with little material
Do you want to create an original card without investing too much time in its realization? So, we still offer you an economical alternative. Let’s take a look at the following model. To make this type of spooky, nighttime landscape card, you will first need a printer, two sheets of card stock – orange and black – and a set of small wiggly eyes.
How to proceed?
- Start by finding a Halloween coloring page that you like.
- Then, print the image on orange paper.
- Glue the wiggly eyes to the branches of the tree to make the scenery even more creepy.
- Finally, if you want, you can add some self-adhesive stickers on the same theme: bats, scarecrow, letters BOO!, black cat, and many others.
5. To frame the landscape, you need to glue it in the center of a piece of black paper, a little wider than your map